Jacy’s Gimmee More Fudgees
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
1 cup (6 ounces) bittersweet chocolate morsels
(*or 12 ounces of your favorite)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon Disaronno Amaretto (*optional)
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1 cup coarse-chopped pecans (*or macadamia)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Combine morsels, butter, milk in large, heavy saucepan (you will use it as your mixing bowl). Set over medium heat and stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat, cool for minute, add vanilla, amaretto, flour and nuts just until mixed.
3. Drop by tablespoon as mounds on cookie sheets about 1-1/2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 7 minutes (no longer!), remove to wire rack to cool.
Note: These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth but wait until they are cooled before you eat! Once cooled they need to be eaten same day (not hard to do) or stored in air-tight container.
5. You will never forget the “taste” experience! Have a cup of tea or caramel latte and eat! Bon appetit!
I adapted this recipe from a very old recipe from Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate.